7 week old Jessica

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Jessica'smom

Re: 7 week old Jessica

Post by Jessica'smom »

Yes, Jessica gets PT weekly. I got her in at a week old.
shlecki

Post by shlecki »

My son never had a EMG on his arm it was a ENG this just was to determine if the nerves were able to heal on its on or if we needed to seek out other means to repair them. I can only tell what was helpful with my son. I am so aware of the different methods that can be used. I have seen and read so much on it as I am sure we all have done to seek out the best help for out little one. I just wish I could have had a message board to give me ideas to ask my doctors at the time my son was born instead of having to search out everything on my on. My heart goes out to any parent that has to go through this lost.
shlecki

Post by shlecki »

Im sorry after pulling out paper work I stand corrected that it was a EMG my son had. Was confused for a moment. I would never want to send a new mom on that wild goose chase we have to time to waste when it comes the these little ones. But anyway I guess some feel its helpful and some dont. Im sure they have came up with lost of new findings in the last 9yrs. At least I hope so!!