JULY 22 PICNIC -NEW BOSTON MI

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
barb4alex

JULY 22 PICNIC -NEW BOSTON MI

Post by barb4alex »

HI My name is Barb White We have a small horse/pony farm in New Boston Mi 48164 Since we do not have group meetings in Mi my family and I would like to invite you to our farm for a picnic on July 22 we will provide hot dogs, chips and juice etc. Time noon to 5 or 6 we have attended the Ohio picnics and would like to give people in our area a chance to get together and share info. Our 4h club has offered to help with pony rides . My grandaughter has bp from a birth injury and the pony is a great form of therapy. if you are interested please email or call me hope you can make it We are located at 22042 Waltz rd New Boston Mi 48164(6 miles south of Metro airport) barb cyberdan@charter.net 734-753-4244
jessicaD

Re: JULY 22 PICNIC -NEW BOSTON MI

Post by jessicaD »

Barb,

We are a Michigan bpi family and we might be interested in attending. I'll send you an email later when I get home from work.

Thanks,

Jessica
JudyC

Post by JudyC »

Barb this sounds so grand and exciting my son David is 11 and we own horses too but haveen't been riding lately but anyway how old is your grand daughter? I am very interested in comming how far are you from Escanaba MI? Reason I am asking is I have friends there and we can do 2 things in one shot few days I would love to join the picnic with my son please let me talkj with my friend and please let me know how far from Escanaba we are in Iowa and it would only take a day to get there but it sounds worth it and would love to do so please let me know.... Judy C
barb4alex

Post by barb4alex »

Hi JUdy We are located 6 miles from metro airport, which is where 94 and 275 cross each other Our zip is 48164 if you can map it or just email me at cyberdan@charter.net and iI will look it up . My Granddaughter Alex is 6 years old and absolutely loves horses. I think the only thing she likes better is having other kids to play with. There aren't as many kids as there are in subs. hope to hear from you barb