BPI Video

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Allison

BPI Video

Post by Allison »

Here's the link to a video I put together for awareness. The file is condensed, the orig is 47MB way to big to upload from my computer. Anyway just click on the link, hit upload, then open to view it. I apologize for the fuzzy pics and text due to the size of this smaller file.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WGMPRJUE
I've sent this video out to a few networks hoping for a response.

BTW...get out your box of tissues
admin
Site Admin

Re: BPI Video

Post by admin »

I am not too technologically advanced but I cant seem to even find the file on this website...amy i doing something wrong?
Tanner's Mom

Post by Tanner's Mom »

Allison,

What an amazing job you did! Although this breaks my heart and leaves me with an awful feeling deep inside, I am soooo happy that you did this awesome project. This is exactly the type of information we need to get out to the public. The words, images and music were so touching. The more parents that take action to create change, the more future children will have a fighting chance of avoiding this devastating injury.

Thank you so very, very much for taking the time to do this and for caring so much about these children. Keep up the great work. I hope and pray the networks you contacted will give this video and BPI injuries the attention they are so deserving of. Thanks for sharing with us! Keep us posted.

Take care,
Lisa
momofnickelman

Post by momofnickelman »

This was wonderful and yes I did need tissues! Can our kids be any more beautiful? Now if we could spread the word so fewer children get hurt, this is my dream!
BIGJAVSMA

Post by BIGJAVSMA »

My heart is beating fast just thinking about watching... ok here i go

marlyn
BIGJAVSMA

Post by BIGJAVSMA »

I can't view it for some reason. A realplayer icon pops up, but I can't watch. I am not good with computers, my hubby will have to help.

marlyn
Allison

Post by Allison »

I forgot to mention that you will need "Windows Media Player" on your pc to view it.

I also wanted to thank the parents who shared pictures of their beautiful childen to make this video happen:-)
AlannahD
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 7-year-old granddaughter, LOBPI

Post by AlannahD »

This video is beautiful, touching and informative! Was wondering to who and how you plan to circulate it - it says a lot - Thanks for all your hard work on putting it together! Camille (grandma of Alannah, 3-year-old LOBPI).
GAmom

Post by GAmom »

Allison:

YEA! WAY TO GO! BRAVO! HORRAY! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE!

It way such a moving video. I think I watched it about a million times. You did an excellent, excellent job. I am going to try to save it so that I can share it with others!WOW!

That was GREAT!

Ashley mom to Brayden ROBPI
BIGJAVSMA

Post by BIGJAVSMA »

it is excellent. i sent the link out to my address book. thankyou so much for doing that!!! great job!!
it really captures the feelings that we share.

Marlyn