my surgery is tuesday

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
AmyBrowne

Re: my surgery is tuesday

Post by AmyBrowne »

I'm new to this site and I've been following your story and had to send you an email. I know that this is a difficult time for you, but know you are in our thoughts and our prayers. Be strong, for your daughter. The strength we get from being parents can pull us through difficult times. My step-sister is battling ovarian cancer right now and she says that her girls are what she hold on for. Remember we are always an email away....
AmyB

Daughter, Scarlett, 6 months old, LOBPI
PeggyF

Post by PeggyF »

Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know when your surgery is. Know that we will all be praying for you and pulling for you!

Our hearts are with you and your family; stay strong!

Peggy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Jennifer
I will be thinking of you and praying for you to fight this. I know you will remain strong, especially b/c of your daughter! Our children almost "push" us with things like this. Just thinking about them and how they need us...that's a big, strong push right there. Best wishes to you. I look forward to the day when I read your post about being completely recovered. It will happen. Stay positive!
~Krista~
jep98056

Post by jep98056 »

Jennifer:

Marlene and I will be praying for you and your family.

John P.
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Jennifer
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you are doing. You are never far from my mind and in my daily prayers. I hold you and your family in my prayers as well as the doctors who will be doing this surgery on you. I pray for a healing and your continued strength through this very difficult time.
Kath (adult/obpi)
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

Jennifer,

Thank you for letting us know when surgery is.

I think of you everyday.

I am sure surgery will go just fine. Just know you have a big family out here with lots of support for you and your family.

Love and hugs, Karen, David and Ryan
CW1992

Post by CW1992 »

Thank you Jennifer for letting us know - you have a whole big support group here who care!!!!!! I will say extra prayers on Tuesday for you. I know that you must be so scared - I wish that I could do or say more. I think that all of our prayers together will be so powerful.
Be strong and I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you,
Christy
Jordansmom

Post by Jordansmom »

+Prayers+ for you that you remain strong and focused on beating this horrible illness.
Joanie

Post by Joanie »

Jennifer,

Thanks for letting us know.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Joanie