Merry Christmas To All My Friends

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
KGGUNNS

Merry Christmas To All My Friends

Post by KGGUNNS »

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to wish Merry Christmas to you all anf may all your dreams and wishes come true for the new year. I also wanted to tell you that I am very grateful to you and this network. Without it, you kind and supportive people wouldn't have been there to help me through one of the most difficult times in my life. I have learnt so much about this severe and terrible injury. You taught me how to deal with the pain, what doctors to search out, how to handle the emotional side of it, and where to find out the gadgets that are out for one handed people. I love Courtney for her arm warmers too which she so kindly has sent to me. I was dumbfounded by the wonderful support I got from all of you, bearing in mind all the pain we are in all the time. I am so grateful too that there are genuinely nice people out there still. All of you who I have met so far on this internet have been very kind to me. I thank you for that.
Again my friends, have a wonderful holiday season. May you and your families and friends be happy, healthy and safe. I love and care for you all.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! May you be pain free!!!!!
Love, Karen
Kathleen M

Re: Merry Christmas To All My Friends

Post by Kathleen M »

Merry Christmas to all

Karen your posts are always so positive I hope you have a peacful and joyful and pain free Christmas...

I don't usually post on this board I am OBPI and 64 just wanted to let you know I read your posts and wish you well...

Happy Holidays to all and a Healthy New Year full of healings and help.

Kath
UBPN In Touch Chairperson
KGGUNNS

Re: Merry Christmas To All My Friends

Post by KGGUNNS »

Kath,
Merry Christmas to you and thank you for your kind words. It is because of you and the others that I have taken a positive approach. I thank you.
Love, Karen