Francine, Lou and Maia Litz

ubpncathy

Re: Let's Start The List: Post Here If You Are Going

Post by ubpncathy »

Well, you know I'll be there with my family! Cathy
njbirk

Post by njbirk »

Me too, Can't wait to see old friends and make some new ones!

Nancy
kzd02

Post by kzd02 »

Hi. I am new to this group. I stumbled in here while researching BPI. I would love to attend. Could you tell me the cost for me and my daughter? and any other information you can give me would be great. Thank you. Kimberly and Zoe
BobG

Post by BobG »

Bob, Cheryl, Alex (3 1/2 L-OBPI), and Stephanie (7 1/2, no BPI) are tentatively attending.

My wife and I are planning on it. Alex may have a surgery later this year, so we'll have to wait a bit to commit. It looks like a great place and a fun and informative time. I already printed a bunch of info from the web site. If we do go, my wife will turn 40 (9/1) while we're there!
ubpncathy

Post by ubpncathy »

Hi Kimberly and Zoe,
We're in the midst of confirming details for the camp. As soon as we have the price breakdown as well as all of the other info, we'll post it for all to see. Also, this information will be included in the registration materials which will go out to everyone on the UBPN Mailing List in March. So if you wish to obtain a registration packet and you're not on the UBPN Mailing List, please email the following information to me at Cathy@ubpn.org:

YOUR NAME
ADDRESS
CITY/ST/ZIP
COUNTRY
TELEPHONE NUMBER
FAX
EMAIL

Hoping you'll be coming and thanks for your inquiry. Cathy
lizzyb

Post by lizzyb »

YUP I definitely want to come...and probably with Neil, if he can find the time.

If not, I'm sure I can persuade someone to come along and keep me company...can't be the only Brit there!

Need to know the costs tho asap; I'll send you my details Cathy in case you don't already have them.

Liz B :0)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I plan on going. With my two daughters Elyse and Kayla (7 year old with right BPI). This will be our first year to attend.

Angie, Elyse, and Kayla
ubpncathy

Post by ubpncathy »

So glad that many of you have already responded and that you're planning to attend!

If you received the last issue of OUTREACH, the Awareness issue, this means that you are already on our mail list and you will automatically receive registration materials.

If you did not receive the Awareness issue of OUTREACH, you will want to send your information to us.

Hope that this helps to clarify. Cathy