Thank you to this group

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
omegajs

Thank you to this group

Post by omegajs »

I am the wife of Frankie who does post on here. I want to thank everyone here who has answered his questions and talked to him about his opbi. Ya'll can support him in ways I cannot since some of you have pbi yourselves. He does talk to me about it, but I will never fully understand what it is like. So again thank you and Frankie, I love you. :)
francine

Re: Thank you to this group

Post by francine »

Well we are certainly very glad he found us!
-francine
Tami

Post by Tami »

We are so glad that Frankie and you found this site. Being there just to support him I am sure means a lot to him. Thank you for posting.
Tami Schenck
pattisy

Post by pattisy »

I'm glad you both found this site and are comfortable to use it! It can be a wealth of infomation and SUPPORT!
marymom
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Teen aged home birthed son with OBPI

Post by marymom »

hi Frankie's wife
gabriele

Post by gabriele »

Hi, nice to meet you and your husband.
You will never know exactly how he feels, I agree.
May be some of us can understand it a little better, BUT
I think that each person in the world has their own caracteristhics, and no one else can fully understand the others except the other himself: this is not just concerning BPI. I think that is concerning everything.
What is important is keep on doing our best to understand each other and to let others understand us.
Lenni

Post by Lenni »

I am so happy for you and your Husband, Frankie, keep on supporting each other and you will prevail.

Lenni