We are at Shriners in Philadelphia

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Kathleen M

Re: We are at Shriners in Philadelphia

Post by Kathleen M »

Thanks Louise for updating us... I am so happy for both of you! Glad to see that Elizabeth is hanging in there and really making great strides...

As for shopping at RiteAid --- that's what fond memories of made of ... not fancy shopping but the things you will laugh about later on... LOL

Many prayers for you both
Kath
njbirk

Post by njbirk »

Louise,

I think you are a real 'trooper' as well. Children learn a great deal from their parent's attitude and you always seem to make the best of every situation.

Hoping that the next few days of therapy go well.

Nancy
Stacey

Post by Stacey »

Hi Guys, glad things are going well. The week will go by fast and you'll be home before you know it. I will talk to you when you get home. Take care and tell Eliz. we are all thinking about her. Stacey
marymom
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Teen aged home birthed son with OBPI

Post by marymom »

(((louise)))
sounds like everything is going well, you deserve a smooth trip !BLESSINGS for you and your dear~
m&mmom

Post by m&mmom »

Louise,
Glad all is going well. It's amazing what you can find at Rite Aid. LOL. Hope the rest of the week goes well and you have a safe trip home.
Cindy
LeeAnne

Post by LeeAnne »

Hi, Louise! Glad things are going great. Tell Elizabeth to hang in there, it will all be over before you know it.As for the Chef boy-ar-dee, well you saved enough on dinner for anothern trip to Canandas KFC!
Missy K

Post by Missy K »

Hi Louise,

How's Elizabeth's arm? Are you able to see a difference yet?

Glad to hear she's doing well. Hope therapy goes smoothly!

Missy
Beth

Post by Beth »

Hi Louise,
Wow it sounds like Elizabeth is doing great. Are you staying at the Ronald house in Camden all week? I live about 15 minutes from there and I actually work in Camden. I will be working tomorrow ( Thursday) if you get this message tonight e-mail me back. I would love to see you and Elizabeth again.
Beth (Patrick's mom)