to MARYMOM

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
F-Litz
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI, LTBPI at age 6.5, Sensory Issues, CP, Diaphragm Weakness, Aspberger's

to MARYMOM

Post by F-Litz »

saw your posts and was so surprised to see you!!
it's been years!

here's my email --
franlitz@gmail.com
would love to hear an update

-francine
richinma2005
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Daughter Kailyn ROBPI, June 14, 1997.
Surgery with Dr Waters (BCH), April 1999 and in February 2012
2 more daughters, Julia (1999), Sarah(2002) born Cesarean.

Re: to MARYMOM

Post by richinma2005 »

I also would like to say hello!!!

Man it has been a long road hasn't it? Those early days were so hard. Kailyn is 14 and just started high school this year. Good to hear you are doing well

richinma
marymom
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Teen aged home birthed son with OBPI

Post by marymom »

oiy! Welcome to teenaged years right? Rich, Francine :) Nice to hear from you- Any chance you might consider this years camp this summer? A bit pricey for us- maybe if we could share a room...It would just me the Max meister and myself- yee gads all my others are leaving the nest!
claudia

Post by claudia »

Marymom!
We have scholarships available...
Go to the camp tab and follow the directions.

Hope you can come!

claudia
ubpnCamp2012 Co-director
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Post by hope16_05 »

Marymom, how old is Max these days? He was so little when we used to chat! Of course I used to be younger then too lol. Now I am a mommy too and a busy one at that but I havent met many parents that arent busy. Nice to see you again,
Amy 24 years old ROBPI from MN
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN