Shriners 11/01

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Athanys Hope
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: ROBPI (My Son) Surgery with Dr Kozin (Oct 2009) @ age 4.

Shriners 11/01

Post by Athanys Hope »

Is anyone seeing Dr. Kozin this week?
nkjacoby
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Nicholas is 11 years old and his birth was complicated by a severe shoulder dystocia resulting in a severe LOBPI. He has had 5 surgeries to date with very little improvement. His left arm has never fully gained any functional use and has been completely flaccid until his last surgery. It now sits at a more natural position, but he is still unable to use his arm. However, his hand function was never limited until after his most recent surgery and is now completely limited due to an ulnar nerve entrapment. He is getting ready to have his 6th surgery in April to free the ulnar nerve from his last surgery. He is an amazing young man who never gives up on his dreams. He is my HERO!!!

Re: Shriners 11/01

Post by nkjacoby »

We will actually be there on November 20. This will be our first visit.
Mom to Nicholas 11 LOBPI, Dawson 7, and Kalyssa 5
parent needing help
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 03/28/2000 OBPI. rc5-6 rupture, rc7-8 avulsion rt1 stretch. L humeral fx lc7 stretch

Post by parent needing help »

First appointment Dec 10
Christy & Katie Chapman
DianaLB1999

Post by DianaLB1999 »

I will be there Dec 7 - 12