Help with specifics for my Disabilty Hearing upcoming

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
RobertRacer
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 9/23/07 - LTBPI / Motorcycle collision

Help with specifics for my Disabilty Hearing upcoming

Post by RobertRacer »

Anyone have any advice, or anything I might not have thought about to say for my upcoming hearing. Two years later, I finally have my appeal hearing set. I remember someone at one point posted something from Social Security's website dealing specifically with BPI. Anyone, help, ideas? I don't want to be turned down again.
Robert - LTBPI/34/AL - Yamaha meets Ford Expedition....not good.
Wes

Re: Help with specifics for my Disabilty Hearing upcoming

Post by Wes »

Hello my name is Wes I won my hearing after 27 month wait. They are certainly not in any hurry. I live in PA and I had an Attorney and the hearing only lasted about 20 minutes. The only advice I have for you is just tell them how you function on a everyday bases. I don't know what all they are gonna ask you, but just tell them the truth and the things you struggle with and the things you are able to do. Here in PA they changed the codes for brachial plexus injury. I don't know how your state is and there codes. But Good Luck and let us know the outcome and if you need any more info let me know.

Wes