Brachial Plexus Clinic in San Diego at Childrens Hospital

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
mgmhcrichardson

Brachial Plexus Clinic in San Diego at Childrens Hospital

Post by mgmhcrichardson »

Hi! Just wanted to let people in California know about the Brachial Plexus Clinic in San Diego - we had a very positive experience there. They were wonderful with our daughter and spent a lot of time with us and all of our many questions. Dr Wallace is the MD, his physician's assistant used to work with Dr Kozin - and she is wonderful with tons of experience - and the OT was great! They talked with me, the parent, as well as with my daughter on her level. Very refreshing. They also encourage 2nd and 3rd opinions so that you feel like you are doing all you can for your child. Also, very refreshing. Anyway... I hope this helps someone. I put a post on last year looking for a doctor in California and only one person replied and gave the name of Dr pearl - so I just wanted to give people another option.
Nicole

Re: Brachial Plexus Clinic in San Diego at Childrens Hospital

Post by Nicole »

My brother and sister live in san diego, Maybe next time I am there I will get a second opinion on my daughters injury next time we visit!