pen pal requests

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Tami

pen pal requests

Post by Tami »

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well...yes it is me again,,,pen pal coordinator Tami. I am wondering if anyone out there is interested in being a pen pal. I am trying to get the following matched up with a pen pal.
1) 15 year old girl with an obpi
2) 11 year old boy with obpi
3) 19 year old girl with obpi

If you are interested, please email me at
mommie2girls @hotmail.com. Also, If you have submitted a request and have not heard from me, please email me. I have responded to everyone that has sent a request, (at least I hope I have)....with the exception of a few that I could not get email through to (posted message earlier with their names in hopes they would email me again). Thankyou everyone. Tami Schenck, pen pal coordinator...
admin
Site Admin

Re: pen pal requests

Post by admin »

hi~
My name is Natalie, and I'd Love to be a penpal! I'm 18 years old at the moment, but this coming december I'll be 19, so hopefully, I could possibly become a pen pal~hope to hear from you soon!
Lindsey

Post by Lindsey »

Hmm...for some reason it hotmail won't let me send an e-mail right now, so I'll just say stuff here. I want a pen pal!!! Oh, yeah, my name's Lindsey and I'm 16, nearly 17, and have erb's palsy as the result of a birth injury. I'd really love to talk to someone around my age who has this injury. I never have before... Anywayz, I would be willing/like to talk to the 15 or 19 year old, or both! Lemme know...

Lindsey

Michelle_16

Post by Michelle_16 »

Hey lynsey. I would like to talk to you if you want. I'll jst start by telling you a little about myself and then if you are interested you can email me.

Well...hi I'm Michelle and i am 16 years old and i will be 17 in November. I live in a small town called Carluke in Scotland. I have Erbs palsy in my right arm and i have had since birth. I have movement in my arm but not much but i still manage to play the piano with the help from a big rest that goes from my chair to my piano and it moves - great huh? i also play the trumpet and sing. I love goin shopping with my friends and jst hangin out.

well thats all i really have to say jst now but im sure we would get on good, so please email me...my address is : strawberry_starburst1@hotmail.com

oh and i also have MSN messenger.

talk to you soon hopefully

Michelle -x-
tammyo

Post by tammyo »

Hi, Im Josh......and I will soon be 13 I am very interested in being a pen pal with anyone around my age my email address is tlowens@vnet.net. I am new to this site .........Im kinda excited!