Interested in a Canadian BPI picnic ?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Nicolas

Interested in a Canadian BPI picnic ?

Post by Nicolas »

Some of us in Canada have showed interest for a meeting somewere in eastern Canada between Toronto and Montreal. So all of you in that area that would like to take part in the event please send me an e-mail so maybe we could try to organise something !!! There are a lot of BPI kids in our area and we do not know each other. BPI is so hidden we always think we are the only ones going thrue it !!! Its time for a Canadian BPI coming out !!!
Come on out...
Mona Beach

Re: Interested in a Canadian BPI picnic ?

Post by Mona Beach »

Salut Nicolas!
Je pense que ça serait très amusant. Comme tu sais nous sommes de la région d'Ottawa.

Bonne idée.

Mona
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

Come on canadians we are alrady 6-7 families in less than 5 hours. Lets keep up, things are going good !!!Nicolas
Albita

Post by Albita »

Nicolas please email me regarding this post.I take it you have received my email and have not replied.Just wondering how many families you have gathered.Let me know! Thanks
Bonnie

Ditto to Louise

Post by Bonnie »

Perhaps a Saskatchewan picnic? LOL

If you ever meet or hear from anyone my way, please give them my email address! If your picnic co-ordinates with a trip to HSC, I would LOVE to come but it is an expensive ride!

Bonnie
Albita

Post by Albita »

Most of us are in Ontario so we are going to keep it here.Sorry Bonnie and Louise.
Bonnie

Well, then

Post by Bonnie »

You'll just have to take lots of pictures and include us on-line!!!
*smile*
Albita

Post by Albita »

Nicolas,I know another family thats interested too,and another that I have not called yet.I will let you know as soon as I do
Albita

Post by Albita »

nicolas have you contacted Pamela? she is in windsor