Two things that have REALLY helped with the PAIN

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
admin
Site Admin

Two things that have REALLY helped with the PAIN

Post by admin »

Here is some info.on two things that have really helped me and someothers with tbpi.
1) topicial pain ointment made with 5% ketamine 2% cyclobenzapren and 2% amitryptaline . It is the new hot thing in pain control. Hospice is having great results with different combos along this line for thier patients. I have a very good article about it writen by a compounding pharmacist who are the ones that make it. Maybe I can scan it in and download it onto the site
2)Water therapy called Bad Ragaz which was developed by a swedish guy and is used for nerve injury. I had 2 yrs of PT and made very little progress. With this I have regained my posture and all my lost muscle tone in 6 months. Althougt my tbpi is just nerve intrapment and not total evulsion so I had something to work with.I have an article on this also.
francine

Re: Two things that have REALLY helped with the PAIN

Post by francine »

once you scan it- can you email me the files?

francine@injurednewborn.com

thanks!

-francine
Nan in On

Post by Nan in On »

Could you please e-mail me the info as well.
I'd like to try anything that may help.
Thanks so much.
Nan
naninon@hotmail.com
carron

Post by carron »

Could you also e--mail me the information to. Thanks carron
carron

Post by carron »

Sorry my emial address is
carron.sparks@verizon.net
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Flowerchild
I would really like this information too.
Thanks
Hayley

Post by Hayley »

I would be very grateful to receive the information on both of these. Thanks.email is mcquinn@sentex.net
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Could you please e-mail me with the compound that helped you and the water therapy you mentioned? My daughter has had pain and numbness for 15 months now from tbpi of unknown origin, maybe competitive swimming. Neurologists are just doing pain management. It is probably nerve entrapment like you mentioned. She is missing so much school. We're trying everything. Thank you and good luck to you.
Pati p_janning@hotmail.com
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen »

This sounds great... thanks for any information

Will you please send it to me. I am just starting another round of 30 therapy sessions - combination of PT and Chiropractor...

I am also forming a support groups here in Rockland County and have just been told by my PT he has a new TBPI and she needs help with pain...

We gave her the UBPN.org Tbpi board for a place to go for information. I also gave my phone number... so any information that will help would be appreciated...

Please send the e-mail to BrachialPlexus1@aol.com
for our support group...

Thanks again
Kath
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I am very interested in this information as my boyfriend is suffering from a brachial plexus injury caused by a race car accident one year ago. By now, he almost regained full shoulder movement and as well little movements of fingers, hand and lower arm. I am trying to help him as much as I can. If there would be any good solution for the pain, we would be more than happy. Thanks for all your help. Please e-mail to this addresses: beate.steil@clauskoch.de and b.steil@t-online.de