Everyone have their appt time for Ohio??

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
sydney's mom

Everyone have their appt time for Ohio??

Post by sydney's mom »

I believe everyone has been notified of their appt times for Dr. Nath on April 1st in Mason, OH. If you haven't, please let me know!!

Thanks!
Deanna Alfieri
dmalfieri2@aol.com
jessicaD

Re: Everyone have their appt time for Ohio??

Post by jessicaD »

Hello. I was wondering if there are any open appointments for this event.

If so, please email me at chrisandjess@copper.net.

Thanks
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

I have my appointment time but was wondering how far is Cincinnati from Mason? I was looking to stay in a cheap hotel... Im a broke colleg student... Thanks! Im looking to stay Friday night....

Courtney
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Court,...I emailed you :-) Not to worry....
Hugs,
Carolyn J
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
parent needing help
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 03/28/2000 OBPI. rc5-6 rupture, rc7-8 avulsion rt1 stretch. L humeral fx lc7 stretch

Post by parent needing help »

Yes, but I need directions...not sure if I missed the address part or what.

thanks
Christy & Katie Chapman
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Here is the addy for the hotel where the evaluations are being held. Hope this helps

HOTEL INFO FOR DR. NATH IN CINTI sydney's mom Posted: Feb 14, 2006 2:56 PM Reply

Dr. Nath will be doing evaluations on Saturday April 1st in Mason, OH (a suburb of Cincinnati). It will be held at the Marriott at 9664 Mason-Montgomery Rd Mason, OH 45040. The rate for a room (if we book at least 10 rooms for the weekend *it looks like we will) will be $99 a night. The phone# to call to make reservations is 800-228-9290. Please mention that you're with the Dr.Nath party. Check in is 3:00 and check-out is 12:00. All reservations need to be made no later than March 10th. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Deanna Alfieri
dmalfieri2@aol.com
513-753-3647
parent needing help
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 03/28/2000 OBPI. rc5-6 rupture, rc7-8 avulsion rt1 stretch. L humeral fx lc7 stretch

Post by parent needing help »

thanks! I knew I had seen it but then couldn't seem to get a grip on my sanity long enough to find it agsin. Spent the week with five grandkids...crazy time!
Christy & Katie Chapman
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

Deanna, I am just wondering if you got my message that I Left yesterday? THanks bunch!

Courtney