GETTING SORE, MUST BE A GOOD THING.

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
DEAN

GETTING SORE, MUST BE A GOOD THING.

Post by DEAN »

HELLO ALL, IM JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME IF IM STARTING TO GET A LOT MORE TINGLES WHEN I RUB DIFFERENT AREAS OF THE ARM AND SHOULDER EVEN THOUGH IT IS HURTING IF IT IS A GOOD THING AND THINGS ARE STARTING TO HAPPEN. I HAVENT GOT A LOT OF PAIN EXCEP FOR WHEN IM AT PHYSIOTHERAPY OR DOING MY OWN STRETCHES.
FROM BEING TOTALLY NUMB TO NEW SENSATION IN MY SHOULDER MUST BE A GOOD THING.
SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME GOOD NEWS OK.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Re: GETTING SORE, MUST BE A GOOD THING.

Post by cbe411 »

Dean,
With my arm, I did notice the same thing! I think that pain is better than nothing at all. I still have spots on my arm that when I rub I get funny sensations or even pain from hell! I tend to think it is a good thing but Im not 100%

COurt xx
bearlee36

Re: GETTING SORE, MUST BE A GOOD THING.

Post by bearlee36 »

hi Dean,

things could be looking good for you brother, that happened to me and i started getting movement, it really hurt though extra sensetive and feelings sort of upside down,you know like when i scatched my arm at the top i could feel it on my forearm and vice versa. maybe you're gunna be a lucky lad and get some function back. i hope so, and will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Lee.