boston

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

boston

Post by admin »

Hi i was just wondering if there is anybody from ma out there that has a child around the age of 7. i have been to going to childrens hosp since david has been born and never seen or met anyone with bp
BrokenWingedAngel85

Re: boston

Post by BrokenWingedAngel85 »

We're from the Boston area too, but Daniel is only 9 months old. We are going to Boston Children's in a few weeks. Maybe we can talk sometime.

-Johanna
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

My little girl is 21 months old, and we live near Worcester.
I would be interested in meeting other families in the area too.

I'm also excited to hear about the satellite office in Waltham, Rich keep us posted on what you think of it.

Julie
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

julie ,i live in oxford where abouts are you ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DO you like doctor waters? david loves him .you'll have to let me know about the new office we live in oxford ma ..david seen doctor waters on wednesday of this week .we dont have to go back till next year.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We live south east of Worcester. I have a little girl Allison who is 3. We also see Dr. Waters and LOVE HIM.....

Melissa
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

David's Mom and Melissa,
I think we are all pretty close to one another, would you be interested in getting together sometime?
BrokenWingedAngel85

Post by BrokenWingedAngel85 »

Where exactly is Dr. Waters located? I've heard great things about him and am thinking about getting Daniel in to see him. Also, have any of you heard of Dr. Nassery? That's who Daniel sees now - another great doctor.