online directory

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Argentina
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: My son Franco (now 17) suffers from left OBPI. He has undergone 3 operations already and though his recovery has been quite good, the injury still shows itself.
I have a support group in my country called Paralisis Braquial Obstetrica -PBO Argentina. You can find us in Facebook.
At the moment I´m really working hard to pass a law to guarantee parents are informed of this injury when the babies are born. Unfortunately in my country we are not informed about these injuries.

online directory

Post by Argentina »

I have been trying for over a year to enter my name in the online directory but, though I follow all the steps and give all the information required, my personal details do not appear.
Does anyone know why? As I live abroad, it would be very useful to appear in the international listing and try to get in touch with other parents from my country.
Thanks for this great site!
Patricia
cindyh

Re: online directory

Post by cindyh »

I have had the same trouble also. I tried twice to enter my information and it has never appeared.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Where is the online directory?
cindyh

Post by cindyh »

Go to the home page, then click on RESOURCES, then you will see online registry listed.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

thanks so much! I don't know how I've missed that. It's great.
claudia

Post by claudia »

We are in the process of updating the Online Directory of ubpn. We are thisclose to having it up and running. We will let you know when it is up and then you can register on it.

Thank you for your patience.

claudia
cindyh

Post by cindyh »

That's good to know. I thought I was doing something wrong.