Parent Advocacy

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Christina

Parent Advocacy

Post by Christina »

I work at a fast food restaurant in Charlotte, NC. I recently spoke with the Area Director about putting UBPN donation forms on the front counter. I happened to have perfect timing, because the president of the company showed up the next day. He asked to borrow one of the Outreach magazines (I always have one with me). The next week, our AD brought the magazine back, along with a stack of UBPN donation forms copied out of it, for me to put in front of the register. I told him he should have waited until I was off the clock to hand them to me, because I started crying.
I'm 23. I never dreamed I would be where I am, doing what I do...I didn't know I had the strength. And thank God the company I work for cares so much about little ole me and my family.
PeggyUBPN

Re: Parent Advocacy

Post by PeggyUBPN »

That's fabulous! Absolutely heart warming!!!
I hope that along with donations, much Awareness about BPIs are spread to prevent future injuries!

Thank you for being a Parent Advocate!

Peggy
Karen McClune

Re: Parent Advocacy

Post by Karen McClune »

Thank you so much for all you are doing to spread the word about UBPN and this injury. This is truly wonderful.

You should be very proud of what you are doing for yourself and for others. You truly are a Parent Avdocate.

My very best to you.

Hugs, Karen