oxycotin

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
admin
Site Admin

Re: oxycotin

Post by admin »

I just read your article and first i like to say im not an innocent victim of this drug.I dont have a history of drug use,but here i am 3 days clean and going through withdraws that only a user could relate too. My family would disown me if they knew. PS. HELP
admin
Site Admin

Re: Oxycontin

Post by admin »

Susan, you don't have pain at all with this drug? I am really thinking about taking something since I have been in pain for alomost 2 years.
punchy sue

Re: Oxycontin

Post by punchy sue »

The Oxycotin doesn't get rid of the pain -not even close. It does or at least in the beginning when the pain was out of control for me, it dulled the pain just enough so that I could concentrate on something besides just the pain. Going on Oxycotin is a commitment because of it's addictive nature but also because BPI is such constant intense pain. If you get even a little relief with a medication, the temptation is that taking more of it will bring more relief. This is not so because our bodies will get used to the amount we injest and the pain will still be there. The only results of eternally increasing the medication is increasing the side effects and making our bodies immune to whatever benefits we felt when we first started the medication. I've read in some cases where people had morphine pumps inserted into them because they kept increasing thier dosage of opiates to the point that their bodies could no longer deal with the pain without constant medication.

Oxycotin worked for me, but didn't get rid of the pain, it just kept me from killing myself trying to escape the intensity. Then it helped me get my life back together, at least to the point that I don't have to rely on other people all the time. Slowly, I'm decreasing the amount that I take in hopes that as time passes, my nerve avulsions will settled down enough for me to cope with the pain without the medication.

I know this is a long answer to a short question, but I believe it's better to be informed before you start a new medication. I hope some of this answered your question. Take care and be safe!
LOVE SUSAN
Gayle Ozzy

Post by Gayle Ozzy »

I also agree with what you are all saying. I take 3200mg's a day and don't get side affects and certainly don't get a high from it. At first I didn't think it helped, but now I beleive it does to a certain extent because I can definately tell when the next lot of tablets are due. It doesn't stop the pain or the out of control intense episodes but I believe it does help.
Is nerontin an opium based drug? I didn't think it was?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

i have BPI and have a lot of pain in my hand. the pain is constant and very unbearable. tried loads of pain killers but none seems to work. does this have to be prescribed from a doctor or can you buy it straight out? please mail me oon andrew@debond.co.uk
thank you
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

please let me know the site for low dose oxycotin. thanks, casey
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

please let me know the site for low dose oxycotin. thanks, casey
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm interested also in low dose site.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Nuerontin is not a derivative of opium it is an anti seizure medication (well most commonly used anyway). Were the last two posts on this question asking where you can get Oxycontin without a Script.? YOU CANT (well at least not legally). If you do find a site that sells it I wouldn’t buy it. This drug is a wonder drug but because it is so potent it should only be taken under a doctor’s supervision. This is not Tylenol or Paracetamol. You have to keep in mind that this drug is a schedule II Narcotic. This means meaning that the drug has a very high potential for abuse.

Hope this helps
Andrew
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi susan i have read your message on oxy i also have taken oxy for 3 years i am starting to have trouble wit my bowels in a big way nothing works been to the hospital twice i drink 100 oz of water a day i just wandered if you had this problem? white collar thanks