Francine

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Re: Francine

Post by admin »

Francine,
You are in our thoughts and prayers!! Hope everything is okay! Hugs to you and your family!
Krista
Tessie258

Post by Tessie258 »

Oh Dear Francine!
Please....I'm praying you will get well soon and it is nothing serious!! Let us know if we cn do anything!
T.
Beth

Post by Beth »

Francine,
Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Nancy thanks for letting us know. We had a great time at the picnic and know that all your hard work paid off. Francine please take some time to rest and let your body heal. Best wishes for a speedy recovery
Beth
Michelle_16

Post by Michelle_16 »

Hello Francine!

I will pray for you to get well soon. Im sorry to hear that you are sick and i hope your tests dont show anything serious.

Sent you a little email!

Hugs to you and your family!

Michelle x
tina arvizu

Post by tina arvizu »

She will be in our prayers. Francine has touched so many of us. I'm sure we can all get together and send out a wave of prayers and good thoughts that she should be able to feel from her bed. We love you Fran get well soon.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Francine-

May all the sunshine you bring to the life of others, shine down upon you. Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery! God Bless!
Patty1

Post by Patty1 »

Francine,

We hope you're feeling better soon. You'll be greatly missed while you're getting better! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.... Please take care.

Thanks for keeping us updated Nancy.

Patty and Cole Michael
Barbara

Post by Barbara »

Karen and I are wishing you a very speedy recovery; try to get some rest! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
TNT1999

Post by TNT1999 »

Nancy, thank you for posting this. I had no idea Francine was not feeling well. I'm not surprised though b/c I know she does so much for so many people. Please let her know that she'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Also, please tell her I said not to eat too much green jello (LOL - couldn't resist that one, Francine!). -Tina :o)
HAILEYS MOM

Post by HAILEYS MOM »

Get well soon, Your in our thoughts and prayers.

Kelly