Anger Survey

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
m&mmom

Re: Anger Survey

Post by m&mmom »

Holly,
I can understand how you feel about the size of the baby, our son was supposed to be 7lbs 9oz and was 10lbs 6oz two weeks early.
Hope you find the support you need here.
Cindy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

im angry that the dr. never said Im sorry !!!!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

AMEN, how the words I'm sorry would heal sooooo many wounds !!!!d
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

In my heart of hearts, I felt the OB did many things throughout my pregnancy to monitor the size of the baby. In retrospect, there are a couple of things that done differently, would have changed the outcome, but I felt he went into the delivery ready for all the possibilities. I trusted him implicitly and did not place blame. I had come to terms with the birth injury and set my sites on helping my daughter in whatever way I could. HOWEVER, I am angry that at my annual GYN physical, a year later, he had the audacity to give me a copy of a journal article (through his nurse) that essentially said that OBPIs are probably caused by propulsion through the birth canal and not from physician intervention. I had never placed blame on him, yet he was trying to imply that I had caused my daughter's injury. I cried more that day than I did at her birth and through the next year combined. I don't think I will ever again feel like I have come to terms with the outcome because of that slap in the face.