Really cool site

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Re: Really cool site

Post by admin »

Checked out all the map clicks. Recognized alot of kids. Then I discovered Carolyn H Jenkins Tacoma (WA), that wrote on www.frappr.com/ubpn ... "Picture?? Never! They 'railroaded' me at Camp 2005!" I am not angry with her, rather I would like to understand in what way she was accused or prehaps wronged during the UBPN camp.

david'smom

Post by david'smom »

i goofed now i have two pics of dave on how do i take one off????
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

David's Mom it seems some of us had the same problem.
The note I thought I wrote was wrong and my photo is not with my name. But its nice to see where everyone is from on the map. I hope more from Canada and around the world who come to this site will put up their tags.

Kath (adult/obpi)
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Re: Carolyn photo

Post by Kath »

Hey where is your photo?
You took some great ones at camp so lets see you up there.

Did you get your camp photos developed yet?
Let's see all the adult bpi put up their photos.

Kath
adult/robpi
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
CW1992

Post by CW1992 »

Well I added us (cool site!!) but it didn't come up yet. Does it take a while or something to show?
Christy
CW1992

Post by CW1992 »

Never mind - I tried it again and it worked! :) This site is fun and thanks Mandie for setting this up for all of us. I hope that everyone joins in - it is interesting and I love seeing the pictures,
Christy
tignlee

Post by tignlee »

that was really neat. Thank you we added our name
kd's daddy

Post by kd's daddy »

WOW I cant believe all the bpi on the north east coast. Maybe just because more people found UBPN up there.
CW1992

Post by CW1992 »

Kd's Daddy, I was noticing the same thing and wondering if this injury happens more in that area. My daughter was actually born in NJ (so we'd be another one to add to the north east) but we eventually got transferred here to TX. It would be interesting to do a second map of where everyone was born.
Christy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I love these maps, the cool thing about it is that everyone around the globe can post....
so come on, this isn't just for north america!