New Roll Call

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
LoriV

Re: New Roll Call

Post by LoriV »

I am Lori - mom to Casey (11), Melissa (8), and Ryan (10 weeks and ROBPI). Thanks!
msthomas

Post by msthomas »

Hi I'm Shanna in TX. RTBPI in a car accident one year ago next month. I tell everyone about this site. I have even asked my DO and my massage theripist to read here as we are all 3 doing this for the first time.
I am 37 with a husband and 6 kids with his, hers and a neither. Just when I thought I was totally alone in this mad house I live in I stumbled across this whole family of people who live in my world each day.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers that go so deep.
T. Redden

Post by T. Redden »

I am Tisha Redden. Mother of Tabitha age 21/2 LOPBI.
SarahR

Post by SarahR »

I'm Sarah - mom to Connor age 4 and Emma (ROBPI) age 3, and wife to Clarke. We live in Ottawa, Ontario.
Salina

Post by Salina »

hello all.
Im updating.
My old log on name was messed up.
My name is Salina my Husband is anthony.
We have 1 Daughter robpi 8 months.
He has 1 son 3 years old.
Thanks Salina
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Post by hope16_05 »

Hi Ann,
I am Amy I will be 18 on the 21st, I also live in Minnesota, Email me please at hope16_05@hotmail.com
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN
espiper

Post by espiper »

I am suzy - 38 yrs old lobpi - just had mod quad in Houston 1 month ago and doing great.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

RTBPI since 1999, my BPI was caused when my dislocated arm dropped like dead weight when i went to get off ambulance stretcher in the ER.
CW1992

Post by CW1992 »

Amy - that is my daughter's b-day! She will be 13! Happy 18th birthday to you!!!! I have always liked reading your input - you offer alot to all of us about your feelings. How wild that you and my daughter share the same birthday! When I saw your post I just had to reply - I hope that your birthday is the best you've ever had!!
Love,
Christy
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Happy Birthday Brit & Amy...
Kath
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi