1 yr after severe c4c5c6c7-t1 injury and still in pain

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
bigsel

Re: 1 yr after severe c4c5c6c7-t1 injury and still in pain

Post by bigsel »

Hello there Clay, it will be my fourth anniversary in a couple of weeks, my injury was c4c5c6c7c8 & the phrenic nerve to my diaphram was knackered aswell. I take a lot of meds & I'm still in a lot of pain, like today it has bugged me all day, but don't loose heart you might get something back yet, unlike myself nothing will work again, but I'm not bothered anymore, it doesn't realy effect my life I just have to adapt with life useing one hand, the only time it bothers me is when it is sore like today. Keep battleing on.
Sel.
admin
Site Admin

pain pills for sale

Post by admin »

Hydrocodone 5/500 - .75 per pill
Lortab(hydro) 10/500 - .80 per pill
Oxycodone 5/325- .90 per pill
skelaxin 400mg - .40 per pill
morphine 15mg - $10 per pill

email me if interested

hydrocodone@anywhereusa.com

Continental United States
ShipmentMethod Standard*UPS Ground or Priority Mail or Parcel Select Second Day AirFedEx Second Day Air Next Day AirFedEx Next Day Air
DeliveryTime 3-7 bus. daysMon- Fri 2-3 bus. daysMon- Fri 1 bus. dayMon- Fri
1 item 6.99 18.98 31.98
tinapb

Post by tinapb »

hi there, first time om forum and finding it difficult to think that others having same pain problems as myself. i'm 5 years post tbpi following motorbike accident. to be honest i think i've tried most things for the pain ie drugs, nerve blocks, acupuncture, tens etc nothing really seemed to work. i then decided that i would rather have the pain than not, believing that it indicated that some good was happening with nerve regeneration.
practical things have been thinking about the position of the arm, support, keeping it warm - i use a wheat pack which you can stick in the microwave. i night splint helps a lot with hand pain - i wouldnt be without it. warm baths, using a skin brush to help with hypersensitivity and circulation. keeping the arm supple and stretched. if you can find someone who is good at massage, its great just to have that contact aswell.
i think when you have such an injury it is easy to forget the rest of you - i'm very medically orientated and was very sceptical about cranial osteopathy but i found it useful as looked at the 'complete me' - effects of my accident etc.
i feel i'm going on a bit - sorry!! i did find the amitriptylline helped with sleep although i ended up on an anti depressant dose rather than smaller dose for nerve pain. i also see a counsellor regularly - just to have a moan really - its my time and its hard putting a brave face on all the time.
i also atched a programme where a person used a mirror to reflect their 'good' arm blocking the injured arm. this is meant to help with pain but it totally freaked me out as i momentarily forgot my injury - perhaps best to try it with someone.
good luck
hooliej

Post by hooliej »

hi clay
I ripped c5,c6,c7,c8,t1 and t2.
i was in severe pain for almost 3 years i tried everything all the drugs,nerve blocks,faith healers i was desperate. i had a little success with a spinal cord stimulator but it dident last then i had a DREZ lesion preformed on my spine and hey presto no pain and no side effects.i ended up taking very large doses of palfium and morphine but this never realy killed the pain just nummed the brain for short periods of time.
There are a lot of risks involved when doctors cut open you spine and this may not be sutible for everyone.
They say it gets better with time but after 3 years i stoped listening and took the chance.
hooliej

Post by hooliej »

sorry c4,c5,c6,c7,t1 and t2