Halloween fun

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
tina arvizu

Re: Halloween fun

Post by tina arvizu »

Gabrielle (age 4) is going to be Alice in Wonderland. I am making her poor little brother (16 months) be the white rabbit. I thought he is to young to pick a costume so we can use him as a prop. I will of course be the Queen of Hearts. I remember last year when my husband and I were beside ourselves because Gabrielle used her BPI arm to hold our her pumpkin for treats. She needed the other hand to hold up her Cinderella dress. What a great Halloween memory.
Shannon03

Post by Shannon03 »

Christy and Tina,
I love to dress up for Halloween! I saw the Queen of Hearts costume at Disney online, did you get that costume? You guys are going to look so AWESOME!!! I think the white rabbit idea was very cleaver. And Christy, a new witches hat-how fun!!! Take lots of pictures!
Shannon
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No Kidding CW1992,
My favorites are those little three musketeers and Milkey Ways :-)
Tanya in NY
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am Mom to Amber, injured at birth. I serve on the Board of Directors for UBPN, and am a labor/delivery nurse, too.

Post by Tanya in NY »

I think that it's a great idea to dress up with the kids. I dress up as Eeyore every year. One year, my son and I were mom and baby Eeyore. It's such a hoot!

Tanya in NY
Tanya in NY
Amber's Mom, ROBPI, 13 years old