Dr. Nath in NJ

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Trent's mom

Dr. Nath in NJ

Post by Trent's mom »

Hey all- I have been out of touch for a while. It has been one crazy summer!! I have been an avid reader-just not a responder, nor have I had a lot of questions recently on the board. However, we are still here dealing with the whole BPI thing. Trent (ROBPI) now 5 month old has made some improvement. We are going to see Dr. Nath tomorrow in NJ. I was just wondering if there was anyone from the board we might see there. Our appointment is at 3:00. We aren't sticking around we have to head home to Baltimore to meet with Blezberg on Wednesday. We are still seeing EVERYONE- I have yet to make a final decision on who we want to treat Trent. He is not going to need primary nerve surgery-we are just hanging on to see what he might need down the road.
Hugs to all-
Anita
BIGJAVSMOM

Re: Dr. Nath in NJ

Post by BIGJAVSMOM »

Anita- sorry we will miss you. Our appointment with Nath isn't until Wednesday. Hope you get some good info for Trent.

Marlyn
BIGJAVSMOM

Re: Dr. Nath in NJ

Post by BIGJAVSMOM »

Dr. Nath visit in Morristown tomorrow. I am trying to get everything together tonight rather than doing the chicken with no head dance in the morning.
What exactly do I need to bring. Records? birth certificate? mri films? operative reports? list of what questions????

Thanks, Marlyn