newspaper

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
herff94

Re: newspaper

Post by herff94 »

That is just awesome. I am so proud of you to prove your bravery and strengh. Back here, near Chicago, when I had my accident people just didn't understand. People would come up to me years after my accident and say "hows your arm doing?" I'm thinking, its the same it was 3 years ago, just hangs there. Its too hard for them to understand. My PT told me once "When people asked whats wrong w/ your arm, you say; "You know, I woke up this morning and I couldn't do a thing w/ it." You picked the best place, Mayo Clinic. I have been a patient there for 17 yrs now and still going. Your so young, if you want to make your arm "look" better see Dr. G Johnson (@ Mayo). He made me feel so much better w/ what he did as far as the apperance. My insurance paid for it, too.

Kath in Chicago
lizzyb

Post by lizzyb »

A very good article, full of positive energy (if you know what I mean. :0)

Caralyn looks like she is doing really well and getting support from her family and friends which can make all the difference in coping with these injuries.

BIIIG hug from across to the pond to you all...it will be great to meet you at the UBPN camp in September!

Lizzy B

PS Rene, would you and the Alaskan Star mind if I linked direct to the article on the TBPI website? Have a look first and see what you think http://www.tbpi-group.org
BIGJAVSMOM

Post by BIGJAVSMOM »

I got a thank you email from Tony BIckert of the Alaska Star today.

Marlyn