Leaving tomorrow

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
cherie_hohertz

Leaving tomorrow

Post by cherie_hohertz »

We're leaving tomorrow for Houston. Sarah will have the triangle tilt.

Thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated!

Cherie
dmom

Re: Leaving tomorrow

Post by dmom »

You know you have ours, Cherie. Sarah's going to do great. Please let us know how it goes!

Take care,
Janet
njbirk

Post by njbirk »

You've got em Cherie!
Hope all goes well.

Nancy
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

Best to Sarah, Cherie, she will do just fine.

Hugs, Karen
Marnie

Post by Marnie »

Good luck to you Cherie!! We will be thinking of you all. Hope Sarah does well through the surgery.
tylergsmom
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Hi! I am Laura, the mom of Tyler, who has a ROBPI. I've been a member of this site since 1998 and owe a great deal to the wonderful people in the UBPN community who have helped us along the way get what we needed to get done for Tyler. Tyler is now 14 years old and in the 9th grade. He's a super bright kid and loves his video games. Tyler had the mod quad surgery with Dr. Shenaq shortly before he passed. That was his first and only surgery. Now that he is older he is requesting additional surgery. He'd like to be able to supinate. Our goal is for Summer 2013.

Post by tylergsmom »

Good Luck! Be Brave!

Laura
Laura LeNoir, Mom of Tyler, Age 14, ROBPI
CyndiAnn3

Post by CyndiAnn3 »

Cherie -
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Sarah, and your family. Have a safe trip and quick recovery!
Cyndi
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Cherie,.....prayers, you've got mine too.
~Hugs,Carolyn J
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Many Prayers going your way. All the best For a speedy recovery Sara!
kalliesmom

Post by kalliesmom »

The best of luck to you! I pray all goes well and please keep us all updated on how things went.
Kallie will be having the TT in October so anything you can pass on to me would be much appreciated!
Have a good trip!

Jessica