Were home!

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Marnie

Were home!

Post by Marnie »

We are home. The triangle tilt surgery went as expected. Peyton had alot of pain after the surgery but yesterday he popped up and seemed to feel much better. He did wake up in the night with some pain. He has played the nintendo all day, that is the one thing he can do with his arm splinted. Memorial Hermann was really nice. If anyone would like to see pictures just email me and I will send you the link. We are so glad to be home, Peyton will be in the splint for 8 weeks instead of the 6, Dr. Nath said Peyton was really tight and needed the extra stretch time. Peyton's hand is in the neutral position instead of the supinated position, Dr. Nath was afraid he may get too much supination, he said Peyton may need the forearm osteotomy later, we will just have to wait and see how he does coming out of the splint.
kalliesmom

Re: Were home!

Post by kalliesmom »

My daughter will be having the Triangle Tilt in October. I would love to see any pictures if you have any. bri_jess@msn.com

Jessica