Another insurnace success story!!

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Marnie

Another insurnace success story!!

Post by Marnie »

Found out yesterday that insurance approved the triangle tilt 100% in-network!! YEA! Of course I did not do this by myself, I had lots of help (actually she did it all!!!) I could'nt have done it without her! (you know who you are:) So we are leaving Tues for Texas, having all those yucky tests on wednesday:( and then surgery Thursday, I will let you all know how things go when I get back!! Thank you to everyone who shared their stories and pictures with me!! I think all the pictures have really helped Peyton understand what is going to happen, he is actually looking forward to going and looking forward to his arm being "straight"!
BIGJAVSMOM

Re: Another insurnace success story!!

Post by BIGJAVSMOM »

best of luck!!!!! and congrats!!!

Let us know.
TNT1999

Post by TNT1999 »

This is great news, Marnie!! Congratulations!! I don't know how people leave for surgery not knowing about all the approvals b/c I'd be pretty stressed out about it. Now it's one less thing to worry about. I didn't realize it was coming up so soon. I wish you well. BTW, I just returned your e-mail.

~Tina
Sandy1122

Post by Sandy1122 »

Hello Marnie, We have talked a couple of times before but I just wanted to say that we found out Tuesday that Brenley's surgery on Aug 9 will be covered 100% in-network as well. There was no fight or struggle w/ them, we wrote our letters, Dr. Nath sent his and that was it. They even approved it for a year, we couldn't believe it, we had been hearing all these bad stories and were ready for a fight, but God was in control and provided as he always does. Just wanted to let you know we are celebrating with you and want to wish you the best. Your family are in my prayers. Sandy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sandy & Marnie, can you share what insurance comapny you both use? Thanks.
Marnie

Post by Marnie »

Sandy,

That is great news!! I wish you and Brenley and your family the best, keep me posted!

Guest,

I have United Healthcare
Sandy1122

Post by Sandy1122 »

We are in Oklahoma and we have HealthChoice. Thanks Marnie,I will keep you updated, you do the same as well. Sandy