Advise Needed

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Hwee Yong

Advise Needed

Post by Hwee Yong »

Hi,

My dad has left tbpi in year 2003. He used to take neurotine etc but stop for approx. 2 to 3 months now. He did feel no pain at all after approx. a few weeks but the pain started again. I suspect it is the water pill he took. He has kidney allergy after taking the neurotine for more than 1 and a half year. Now he is taking prednisolone to cure the allergy but due to water retention, he has to take the water pill hence I guess this is what that is affecting the tbpi hand now. He has not sleep for almost 2 days now coz at night he is in too much pain to lay on the bed.

I need advise on how to stop or reduce the pain. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hwee Yong
motoxxxracer_34

Re: Advise Needed

Post by motoxxxracer_34 »

if he has only taken neurontin, the most likely methadone will be a god savor. I took neurontin outof the hospital did not help when i finally got on methadone pain was greatly reduce. But after 7 months pain came back, it only occuringin young males the dr says. Sometimes body will becme immune and cause pain, but i truly recommend it, i also take neurontin with it plus keppra.
Hwee Yong

Re: Advise Needed

Post by Hwee Yong »

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your advise. Is there other way that can reduce pain other than taking pain relieve? I'm asking because my dad's kidney is allergy and is undergo treatment now. I guess that is why the pain come back. I don't know whether the doc will prescribe the pain relieve for him and whether the pain relieve will not affect the kidney.

We are soooo helpless. My mum can only cry with my dad and me also feel sooo helpless. All we can do is cry and try our very best to comfort him. Actually, he thought about dying because the pain is so bad that it goes to the heart and that is the worst of the pain. He also have heart problem so we are very worry too.

We are soooo helpless.

Thanks n regards,
Hwee Yong