Who's Going to Camp?

Discuss Camp UBPN
rachelcasa

Re: Who's Going to Camp?

Post by rachelcasa »

Hey everyone, I will be there for sure and I can't wait to meet everyone. Not sure yet if anyone is coming with me or not.
See ya soon.

Rachel
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

Rachel I cant wait to meet FINALY! hahaha

COurt xx
veggiebug
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I weighed 11 lbs. 4 oz. when I was born.
I was delivered by forceps which resulted in my ROBPI.
I've never had any surgical intervention.

Post by veggiebug »

I'm going too, my husband has to stay home to dog sit so I going stag.
First time for camp and I can't wait. I'm already so excited.

-Traci
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Yeah! Rachel I am finally going to meet you...
Can't wait..
Traci it will be so nice to meet you too!

Kath
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

We will all be there!! Brittany is so excited about camp, as we all are. We look so forward to this! We will also be there with a brand new baby...he or she will only be 4 weeks old!!! Can't wait to see and meet everyone!!

Kimberly
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

Kimberly, cant wait to see you guys again and see how Brit is doing!! Congrats on the new baby to be also!!!

COurt xx
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Kimberly
I am looking forward to seeing you, Brit and you precious new baby... Congratulation!
Kath
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
jep98056

Post by jep98056 »

Marlene and I wil be there. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone.

John P.
Cori

Post by Cori »

Marty, Tricia and I will be there. We are looking forward to seeing everyone!
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Post by Judy-T »

We will be there and ready to arm wrestle.