arms

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
admin
Site Admin

arms

Post by admin »

I'm groovin on the new "lockable elbow" thng that I have going. It looks like hell, but if I don't care, then why should it be a problem? I'm a "Feels good" do it kinda guy.Onepaw
admin
Site Admin

Re: arms

Post by admin »

Hey, thanks onepaw, leave it to you to try something new rather than whine about failed convention.
Of course it is true that the "Lockable elbow" prosthesesis that you recomend is only useful for people who have a Brachial Plexus paralysis that involves their shoulder, I can see where it would be better than draggin a dead weight off ones neck for eternity.
Thanks again
Onepaw
lizzyb

Post by lizzyb »

Hiya Onepaw...any chance we can see a pic of this? I would appreciate seeing it as it sounds intriguing. I could upload a pic to the TBPI website where everyone could see and it might help a few more people...my emal addy is liz@tbpi-group.org

Cheers

Lizzy B
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Interest, at last.
I'll get right on it. As I don't have a digital camera it will take me a few days.
Thanks, Onepaw
John K

Post by John K »

i wanna see it too. let me know when you get pics

punchy sue

Post by punchy sue »

Onepaw

Is this " "Lockable elbow" prosthesesis that you recomend is only useful for people who have a Brachial Plexus paralysis" something you're selling because it sure sounds like it. Do we make checks payable to Onepaw. Cause if this is not an ad for a sling then you sould seriously speak to a therapist about having full on conversations with yourself! Just a question.
LOVE SUSAN
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Nothing like a positive attitude, hey Sue?
Onepaw
motoxxxracer_34

Post by motoxxxracer_34 »

what is this? i have bpi in left arm, causes arm to be out of shoulder socket and stretches neck s neck leans to right side? very interested
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Tommorow brother. you are exactly who I tried to design this for.That sublexation thing sucks.
Onepaw
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

any pics yet onepaw???