handicap parking

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Joshua B

handicap parking

Post by Joshua B »

i have trouble when i do late night grocery shopping by myself and guiding a full shopping cart across a parking lot with 1 arm is kind of dangerous. i live in texas, usa. does anyone know if we qualify for handicapped parking with a bpi?
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Re: handicap parking

Post by cbe411 »

Hell yeah we do! haha Let me know how you make out Josh!

COurt xx
stx431

Post by stx431 »

As Court said, BPI does qualify for a handicap parking permit, at least here in Texas. Carrie has one mostly so she can open the door all the way to get in and out instead of just barely opening it when someone parks too close. Just go to your license plate office and ask for a handicap parking permit request, get your doctor to sign it and it'll be good for 4 years. Carrie's permit is a designated permanent, but hopefully one day she'll have to give it up.

Dick
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

YupDick, same as here.... thats what I told Josh when I talked to him yesterday! Glad to hear that it is the same all aorund...... hope all is well with you and Carrie!!!

COurt xx
Joshua B

Post by Joshua B »

thanks guys