Ct Scan

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Cori

Ct Scan

Post by Cori »

Can anyone share their CT experiences? My 6 year old is scheduled for next week. No sedation or anesthesia will be given. Thanks.
-Cori
PeggyUBPN

Re: Ct Scan

Post by PeggyUBPN »

Cori,
When Emma went for her CT scan it went like a charm--no problem, and it didn't even take as long as they allowed for it. Don't worry!
They just told Emma what they were going to do and she did it. I'm sure Trisha will be fine.
I'm glad you posted because I misplaced your email addy; when we last spoke I wrote it down on a piece of paper and I have NO IDEA where that paper went! You know where to find my email addy-- you can call or email any time.

Let us know how she does; I'm sure it will all go smoothly.

Peggy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Cori, your email address attached to your login just bounced. I have pictures of my child having a CT scan that may be helpful for your daughter to see. Can you please share your new email address?
Thanks.
Corinne

Cori's Email is...

Post by Corinne »

CorAndMard@msn.com Peggy, how do I change this at UBPN?
PeggyUBPN

Re: Cori's Email is...

Post by PeggyUBPN »

Thanks...Email Steve:
joelemma@yahoo.com and tell him what your old email addy was and what to change it to.
I'd do it for you, but by the time he gets home (working late tonight) and gets bombarded with the days events from the 3 of us, I'm sure to forget.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Why do a CT scan? It has never been recomended for Megan.Thanks.
dmom

Post by dmom »

We were told to do a 3D CT scan on our son so Dr. Nath could get a bird's-eye view of both shoulders in preparation for the acromioplasty. He also had a CT scan afterward to verify that the surgery worked.

Janet