James? Mike? How are you guys doing?

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Nan in On

James? Mike? How are you guys doing?

Post by Nan in On »

James, it's been a month or two since your surgery, has it not? We haven't heard anything from you.
Hope all is well with your recovery...hope you will check in when you can.

Mike, how are you progressing? Have you made any decisions about treatment?

Been thinking a lot about you two...hope you are ok.
james

Re: James? Mike? How are you guys doing?

Post by james »

Hey, James here. Yeah I'm fine getting very tired with all the sleep deprivation. I have an infection in the both scar so there a bit ugly, taking antibiotics for that.

I got a return to work certificate so I was back working just two weeks post surgery, it’s awkward with this cast though as my is out at a right angle.

This time next week I shall be on my way to London for rehabilitation, another week in hospital and away from my family but hey, it will be worth it…..

Can’t wait to take a shower! And see how it all looks.

Do chat, I’m more than happy to

James
Nan in On

Post by Nan in On »

James, happy to hear that you have come through your surgery well and are now down to the business of recouping! Take care and be sure to come back to fill us in on the details whe you are able.
Love your positive attitude...that alone will get you through this!
Thanks for dropping by.
I just realized that Mike had said his surgery was scheduled for Mar 8 (today!) so I guess that's why no response from him.
Hopefully all is going well and he will check in with us when he can with news.
james

Post by james »

Well just had my week in rehab, it sure was nice to take a shower after all that time in my cast. I have to wear a support (don-joy) so things are still a little awkward. Not to painful scars are ok. Just have to take it real easy until the muscle graft takes and heals.

James