Moving to FL,.....

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Moving to FL,.....

Post by admin »

Moving to north FL. looking into doc. and therapists and groups on OBPI , know any it would help get us started :) Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Moving to FL,.....

Post by admin »

Not sure how far north, but there is a big bpi group in Melbourne. I think they call themselves the Space Coast Group and Leslie McKibben is supposed to be a great bpi therapist. Judy T. is a board member of UBPN and she might be able to help you with contact nubmers, etc. (I think it's judy@ubpnl.org)
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

Judy can be reached at Judy@ubpn.org

Good luck with your move.

Karen
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for the contact info :)
dunnfamily

Post by dunnfamily »

Melanie- Don't know if I'm close to your area but we live an hour north of Panama City in Ponce de Leon Florida. I also know another mother who has a child with a BPI in Milton Florida. We are going to get a group going soon and meet up this summer. We have a therapist through Florida Elks for our son Tyler and we see Dr. Grossman (a neurologist) in Miami.
Let me know if you need my help :) Amber
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I live in Jacksonville, FL and love my daughter's therapist! you can email me if you want.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi u all im lin im moving to the winterhaven area next friday,i have a 9 yr old right bpi,id luike to join in your group,ill keep an eye on the posts too keep in touch..