California Picnic Interest?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

California Picnic Interest?

Post by admin »

First, I wanted to poll the board to see what kind of interest there is for a Northern CA picnic this summer, I think this one would be the 3rd annual? Either post or email your interest to me at doodledunk6@sbcglobal.net and I'll start compiling an email list to see if we can get something going.

Second, has the So Cal group picked a date for their picnic yet?

Lisa D
Susie

Re: California Picnic Interest?

Post by Susie »

Hi Lisa,

We would be interested in a Northern CA picnic. We made it to the 1st one but missed the 2nd.

Susie
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

interested in a nor cal picnic, preferably with a professional available to speak on BPI issues.
Susie

Post by Susie »

Yes, it would be great to get one of the top BPI doctor's for evaluations at our next picnic.
Susie

Post by Susie »

Lisa, are you planning the picnic this year? How about having it in Lake Tahoe. :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Only two people, other than myself, have even expressed interest in a northern california picnic. Please email me if you are interested and once we see what kind of interest there is, we can decide some of these other things.
tina arvizu

Post by tina arvizu »

Southern California's is August 13, 2005. We are working on arrangements now and can confirm this date in a week or so.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

bringing to top
Nurseem

Post by Nurseem »

Hi-
I sent you an e-mail about interest in No. Cal picnic. I recently learned that at my daughters OT with CCS there were 23 other families here in Sonoma COunty. I was amazed. I would be happy to mention it to our OT and see if maybe they would put a flyer up to contact me if they are interested. Is this OK with you?
Thanks, Emily
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

By all means do! The more we can reach, the better!