Arrival of Trent Jaxson Dubois

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
4Jake

Arrival of Trent Jaxson Dubois

Post by 4Jake »

Trent Jaxson Dubois came into this world on 29 Dec. 05 at 5:01 PM Via c-section and without complication. He weighed in at 7.8 lbs. Mother and baby are doing fine.

He had a heel stick this afternoon and we just took the bandaid off 9 hours later and it started bleeding again. Has this happened to any of you before? We are going to call his DR. in the morning.

Trent's picture can be seen at or on growing family.com. City of birth is san antonio, TX

Tanya in NY
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am Mom to Amber, injured at birth. I serve on the Board of Directors for UBPN, and am a labor/delivery nurse, too.

Re: Arrival of Trent Jaxson Dubois

Post by Tanya in NY »

Congratulations on your newest arrival!!! I would not worry about the heelstick site bleeding when the bandaide came off UNLESS when you put pressure on it for 1-2 minutes it continues to bleed. Probably what happened is that when you took the bandaide off, there was a clot (like a scab) that had formed and it simply stuck to the bandaide and it came off at the same time therefore allowing it to start bleeding again. This is fairly common. When you take it off next time, try dropping some warm water on it and slowly peeling it off. This may help. Congratulations again.

Tanya in NY
Tanya in NY
Amber's Mom, ROBPI, 13 years old
jaredsmomdeb

Re: Arrival of Trent Jaxson Dubois

Post by jaredsmomdeb »

well congrats on baby #2 well Jared willbe having another surgery on march 8th, tell Crystal thaat we said hello and take care and try to get as much rest when she can, take care and Happy New Year!!!!

debbie and jared moss