Newcomer

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Re: Newcomer

Post by admin »

Christina, Im from NC too. I replied to you on the BPI Events Board, but just noticed your post here. I see you already know Dr. Nelson. Welcome to the boards. Sorry to hear about your daughters injury. If I can be of any help just let me know.
Carole

Post by Carole »

can you post what area of NC Maureen Nelson is in I have a friend near there who is interested in how to contact her thanks!
LisaL

Post by LisaL »

Dr. Nelson is in South Charlotte. Actually close to uptown. She is located next to CMC hospital at a clinic called Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation. The main number is 704-355-4457. Her nurse is Tanya and her number is 704-355-7038. My daughter is a patient of Dr. Nelsons. She is a great doctor. We actually met her at TCH and then we were lucky enough to have her come to Charlotte 6 months post primary surgery.

Lisa
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Lisa, your email listed on your post bounces - can you post your new email (if you wish to). I tried to contact you but couldn't. Thanks.
LisaL

Post by LisaL »

I'm sorry we have moved and I forgot to change the e-mail here. My new e-mail is Lisagor@nc.rr.com.

Thanks for reminding me.