To Natalie in Tenn.

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

To Natalie in Tenn.

Post by admin »

Hi Natalie, A couple of us noticed you are from Tenn., by reading your post on the Roll Call Thread. We posted below yours. If interested, contact us. Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Re: To Natalie in Tenn.

Post by admin »

Maryville, Tenn.? Hum... Ill have to look that up and see. Not quite sure. Im right on the NC/TENN. line. I could probably throw a rock over Natalies way, LOL!
Barbara

Post by Barbara »

Maryville is just a few miles south of Knoxville. I live about 20 miles north of Knoxville and have often driven through Maryville going to the Smoky Mountains National Park. I looked up Unicoi on the map and see that it is right on the TN/NC border, probably close to where you live, Priscilla.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, Barbara, we are very close to Unicoi. We are over that way quite often. I wasnt sure where Maryville was, thanksfor letting me know.
njacoby499

Post by njacoby499 »

Hey guys. That is awesome. I would love to be able to get together occassionally. I do not have anyone locally to be a support. Please feel free to email me at njacoby499@yahoo.com
Natalie