pbi from pacemaker surgery

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
pacer-mom

pbi from pacemaker surgery

Post by pacer-mom »

i am going to a pain clinic for bpi due to pacemaker surgery this june,nothing so far has helped the pain.has anyone had this happen or know of anyone?docs were i live,say i am the first case they have had.thanks,pacer-mom
Dave m

Re: pbi from pacemaker surgery

Post by Dave m »

Hi, i live in the UK so can't help you with referring a BPI experienced doc. But in the 'resources' section of this site (if i remember rightly) there are listings of Dr's who are experienced in dealing with brachial plexus injury. My injury was caused by a motorcycle accident but i have seen posters on here whos injury was caused by surgery so hopefully one or two will see your post and help you out with some answers. Good luck!
Dave
brookexy
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 25th april 2002 U FUugd wdguwgugwduow gdwg uwg uwg uoguouwgo o

Re: pbi from pacemaker surgery

Post by brookexy »

Can a pacemaker be put in the lower abdomen or side? Does anyone have a pacemaker? I may need to get one, but I don't want it to be above my breast were it can been seen. Can they be put in your side or lower abdomen? Why or why not?