Surgery for Dillon

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Dillon's mom

Surgery for Dillon

Post by Dillon's mom »

Dillon is now 5 months old and we are scheduled for primary surgery on Wednesday. He still has no biceps...... BOOHOO! This may KILL momma!!!!! Prayers would be grateful.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Surgery for Dillon

Post by admin »

I am sorry that he has to have surgery BUT I will pray that he has an AWESOME recovery.
I feel like you A LOT that this injury could be the death of me (I've actually started seeing a therapist to get over my anger issues)! The emotional rollercoaster is a killer! My baby Ashley is 4.5 months old and luckily regained some bicep movement early on (10wks) and we are still working and praying every day!
Best wishes to you and your little "doodles" :)

Shellie
Allison

Post by Allison »

Sending prayers and hugs to your little Dillan. Hang in there momma! The waiting is the hardest part. Make sure you surround yourself around all the ones you love. Know that the bpi community understands what you are going through, we are here for you, and will be thinking of you and your little one.
dpoganik
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: my daughter Dani born 4/2000 with a robpi. She had a humeral osteotomy Jan. 2005 in boston with Dr. Waters.

Post by dpoganik »

Good luck!! We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers on Wed. - Dawn
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hope everything goes well and we will be thinking of you all.
Ashleigh's Mom

Post by Ashleigh's Mom »

Sending hugs, prayers and warm wishes to you and Dillon. My Ashleigh has no biceps and she is 5 months also. If she still has none by 6 months then we are getting the surgery. I know how you feel because I'm so sad and nervous about it already. Luckily, it seems the results are incredible and so I wish you and Dillon a wonderful post op recovery. Let us know how he does!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Good luck with surgery......
mylittlemj

Post by mylittlemj »

I wish your son the best of luck, and I hope he has a wonderful recovery. My son Michael, will be having the same surgery next week, so I will be praying for both are babies.

Good luck.
Ashleigh's Mom

How did surgery go?

Post by Ashleigh's Mom »

Just wanted to check in to see how Dillon's surgery went. How is he doing with recovery (pain?). My Ashleigh is scheduled for primary on Nov 29th so any information about the surgery and how you prepared would be appreciated!! Best wishes.
rbbp

Re: How did surgery go?

Post by rbbp »

Im sorry my daughter has primary surgery on nov 3 she is 4 1/2 months please let us know how it went.
Salina