Hi Yall it is me again after a long time.

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
frankie

Hi Yall it is me again after a long time.

Post by frankie »

I am in my last semester at school and will be graduating this semester. I have a work study Job on campus and now spend alot of time on the net. So I thought I would leave messages again and see what Is up with you all.

I am a 28 yr old male with erbs from birth, I am very limited in what I can do. it seems as I have gotton older the arm has become even weaker.

Is this happening with anyone?

Well just wanted to say hello

frankie
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi Yall it is me again after a long time.

Post by admin »

hi frankie.
i am a mother of a 3 year old with obpi. for a long time now, i have wondered how this may effect him as he grows up. i dont have any specific questions, but in general... how has this effected your life? were you treated differently? you obviously are doing fine acedmicaly.. what about school? do you ever battle with this obpi?
i am very curious but have never asked anyone...
if you have time, i know how busy school gets.. could you email me?
rutherfordfamily4@yahoo.com
thanks in advance
kara
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi Yall it is me again after a long time.

Post by admin »

Hi Frankie. I hope you don't mind me asking, but I am wondering what your life was like growing up? What were your difficulties. How did people treat you, etc.? I have a one year old son with a ROBPI and think about this often. Thank you. By the way, Congratulations on your upcoming graduation. That is so great for you!!! YEAH!!!!