Seminar

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Tanya in NY
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am Mom to Amber, injured at birth. I serve on the Board of Directors for UBPN, and am a labor/delivery nurse, too.

Seminar

Post by Tanya in NY »

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew of any upcoming seminars on BPI? I'm not interested in the picnic type, as I'm more interested in going to hear someone speak and give information. I would not be bringing my daughter for any evaluations or such, as we are happy with our doctor now. If anyone comes across any such seminars, please let me know. I'm willing to travel to them, too.

Tanya in NY
Tanya in NY
Amber's Mom, ROBPI, 13 years old
admin
Site Admin

Re: Seminar

Post by admin »

A seminar is scheduled near Chicago on August 20, 2004. There is earlier posts on it near the Chicago BPI picnic post. It is not a picnic and children are not even allowed to attend. I will bump up the post if I find it. Good Luck.
shelbel1950@aol.com

Post by shelbel1950@aol.com »

Tanya, There is also a seminar in Michigan on Sept 10 & 11-Dr Nath is speaking on Friday nite and seeing patients on Saturday and we've also opened appointments for other drs, therapist etc to see him and talk with him on Saturday if they want. If you are interested we could set you an appointment on Saturday to speak with him also along with Friday nite's presentation. Just a suggestion. If you're interested in any of it, you can email at my address

Shelley
Cathy Y

Post by Cathy Y »

Tanya,
Dr. Nath, foremrly with Texas Children's Hospital, and currently director of the Texas Nerve and Paralysis Institute, will be giving a presentation on obstetrical and adult BPI in Chicago on 8/20. This is the evening before the Chicago Picnic. It is from 7-9 p.m. Please see the post below titled "Dr. Nath Presentation-Chicago" for more details. I would be happy to place a reservation for you if you would care to attend. The presentation is free of charge. Please email me if you have any additional questions, cyaniz@wideopenwest.com, or post them here. Thanks!

Cathy