Dr. Hentz at Stanford

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Dr. Hentz at Stanford

Post by admin »

I am looking for information from people on their experiences with Dr. Hentz, especially if your child had tendon/muscle transfer surgery. We have been seeing him over the past year but I want to know how you felt the surgery went and if you are happy with the results. You can post here or email me at theolsonhome@4safe.com

Thanks!
gabe

Re: Dr. Hentz at Stanford

Post by gabe »

Sara, Hello we seen Dr. Hentz for an adult BPI. New injury 7 weeks. Just thought I would reply. I'm from Austin,Tx and just trying to learn as much as I can. Good luck, sorry I could not help, but you never know!
Gabe
Sanchezracing73@yahoo.com
(512)750-9389
Mommyanders

Post by Mommyanders »

Sara,

Hentz did Caleb's Tendon transfer and we are very pleased with the whole process. Caleb's progress post surgery has been amazing. Every doctor we see is very please with how Caleb's shoulder looks. There is no subluxing and Caleb has retained full passive range of motion and made amazing progress in his active ranges. Fill free to e-mail me if you have any more questions, ok?

Kari
Mommyanders

Post by Mommyanders »

I should add a P.S. that we are now seeing a different doctor because of the cash issue more then anything. (Now at Shriners) Plus, I've had a lot of trouble with Standford's billing department. None of those reasons are Hentz's fault at all.

Kari
bugsntazz

Re: Dr. Hentz at Stanford Austin Tx

Post by bugsntazz »

Hello Gabe,
We live in Round Rock tx. My son has a OBPI. I just wanted to let you know that Dr. Nath is in Houston and he sees adults. His website is www.drnathbrachialplexus.com. He used to be with TCH and has done surgery on my son. There is also a Trama BPI message board who may know other BPI adult doctors. If you want to email me you can.