TCH Statement

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Re: TCH Statement

Post by admin »

No.....3 months ago. If he was doing surgeries here, we weren't and aren't aware of them
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

Allison
Thank you for clarifying this information for those who did not know. As everyone else has stated Dr. Nath is a wonderful doctor and he has OUR best interest at hand! Have patience......

Court xo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Kimberly,
I'm really glad you posted that. I am with you 100%, and I am glad Dr. Nath made a statement. He is the greatest!
Janet
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It was 3 months ago that he left. Baylor College of Medicine is a fine institution and in no way were they stopping Dr. Nath from doing procedures that he wanted to do. Everyone needs to stop, take a deep breath and go with their gut feeling. If you have received wonderful care at the clinic then I am sure you will continue to receive that care. Dr. Lee is stating the facts and the truth. What everyone else reads into her statement is their business. The TCH BP Team is still there, and will continue to provide the best care for the children. These surgeries cannot be done alone, it is a team effort. I would want my child to benefit from a multidisciplinary team who can give me the best options. For those who decide to leave the clinic and go with Dr. Nath, dig deep into your pocketbook, he has no contracts with any insurance companies.
Nettie

Post by Nettie »

It is not my intention to start a war, but I must point out that while Dr. Nath made a statement, his statement was not any more professional than Dr. Lee's. He as well, in my opinion, was unprofessional by criticizing his past relationship with TCH and Baylor. I have not seen any doctor in Texas walking across the Gulf of Mexico, yet.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Nettie,
I don't think there was anything unprofessional about Dr. Nath's statement. And I don't recall him ever claiming he could walk on water, either. With all due respect to you, I think that was a rather low blow.
Janet
Board Moderator

Post by Board Moderator »

The replies to this post have been deleted from this thread because the conversation was dividing this community. It is in the best interest of our community to stay true to UBPN Mission statement and adhere to our Message Board Policy.

We have removed the entire thread with the exception of TCH/Dr.Lee's official statement.

Please address your question directly to the health professionals involved.

United Brachial Plexus Board Moderators