Any Oklahoma children?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Mom of Kelsey

Any Oklahoma children?

Post by Mom of Kelsey »

Is anyone here from Oklahoma? I can not seem to find a support group of families here in Oklahoma! let me know thanks ~ Denise
francine

Re: Any Oklahoma children?

Post by francine »

Paula

Post by Paula »

Denise, what part of Ok are you from? We are from southwest Kansas.
-----Paula
Mom of Kelsey

Post by Mom of Kelsey »

Hi Paula, we are in NW Oklahoma. not too far from the Kansas/Oklahoma line. Do you know where Woodward Okla. is?
Paula

Post by Paula »

No, sorry don't know where it is but i have heard of it my boys have gone on boxing matches there. Do you know where Liberal is? We are north 1 hour from there.
------Paula
Murf

Post by Murf »

We live near Independence and Bartlesville is only 1 hour away.

Gayle
Mom of Kelsey

Post by Mom of Kelsey »

Paula, I am not for sure where Liberal is I have heard of it very popular name. I have been there but it has been some years ago. I will ask my husband tomorrow, we have a oil field business and he goes all over Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas. so he may know just how far you are!! How old is your child? Mine is 9 yr old. left bpi. hope to talk to you again take care ~ Denise
NancyP

Post by NancyP »

Denise,

I live in Wichita, but my parents are from Sedan,KS, and we are there frequently.

We also go to Independence from time to time.
crystal

Post by crystal »

We are OKIES at heart. I grew up there and so did CHris. we have been trying to move back to TUlsa for 2 years. But were stuck in Texas until CHris finds a job in OK.Maybe someday.............
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I was born in Southeastern Oklahoma but now live in Texas. I work for Phillips Petroleum Company which is based in Bartlesville. I don't know of anyone in Oklahoma who is having to deal with this type of injury. Isn't it amazing how most people have never heard of it. Anyway, my daughter has a left BPI and is now seventeen months. Good luck in finding support. This message board provides some good information and support. Whenever I have questions, this is the first place I go. Take care.